FEELING OVERWHELMED ABOUT PLANNING YOUR WEDDING?
Here are 6 common things to consider before meeting with your wedding caterer to guarantee that nothing is missed on your big day.
You are engaged!! Now you have to plan one of the most important days in your life and you don’t want to risk missing anything. The thought of this can be very stressful and it’s hard to know where to start. Planning your big day CAN be enjoyable. Here are 6 common things to consider before meeting with your wedding caterer.
1. Venue – When choosing a venue, make sure that they allow outside catering. Some venues have a list of preferred caterers to choose from.
2. Guest count – Will you have the same guest count for the entire event or are you having a ceremony and then an open house reception with more guests?
3. Menu – Will you serve appetizers to your ceremony guests while you take pictures? Will you serve dinner for just ceremony guests or will you have an open house reception?
4. Bar – If you are going to have a bar, how many guests will drink and what will you serve? Will you have a champagne toast?
5. Rentals – Does your venue provide tables, chairs, linens, etc.? Have Party Will Travel can help with any rentals that you need.
6. Service ware – Do you want china or disposable?
If you don’t know the answers to all of these, it’s ok. Your event planner with your caterer can walk you through all of these steps.
Copyright © 2021 Have Party Will Travel - All Rights Reserved.