Here Are 8 Ideas To Help You Begin To Plan A Safe Event.
The world is a scary place right now, but that isn’t stopping couples from wanting to get married. Love will prevail! Couples still want the wedding that they have been imagining since they were young and they want their loved ones with them on their special day. They still want to create memories that will last a lifetime. Memories that they can tell their children about.
You CAN have a wedding during COVID-19. Here are 8 ideas to help plan a safe yet beautiful event.
1. Find a venue that has COVID safety guidelines in place AND will have one of their staff members at your event that will help you enforce them. A good venue will have someone there to help your guests remember to keep their masks on. Some venues will even temperature check your guests as they arrive.
2. Ask your venue if they will have a sign on the entrance saying “masks must be worn inside the building.”
3. Ask your venue if they provide sanitizer at the entrance.
4. Provide masks at the entrance for any guests that didn’t bring one with them. Set a sign next to the masks saying something like, “Please take a mask if you don’t have one and help us be able to celebrate together and be safe.”
5. Check the table layout from the venue to make sure that tables are set 6ft. apart.
6. Ask all vendors about their COVID guidelines. Ask them to wear masks when they come in and to wear them as long as they are there unless they are eating.
7. Ask your guests to come in shifts to keep the number of people that are in the building at one time to a minimum.
8. When looking for wedding catering, hire a wedding caterer that is following COVID guidelines. This is a must! After all, they will be feeding you and all of their guests.
Here at Have Party Will Travel, we follow ALL COVID guidelines set by the CDC and our local health department in our commercial kitchen as we are preparing your food and at your event while we are serving your food. We temperature check all of our employees when they arrive at work. We require that they wear masks and gloves while at the event. We place plexi glass shields on the front of the buffets and our staff will stand behind the plexi glass to dish up all of the food. This prevents all of the guests from touching the serving utensils and from being able to handle any of the food themselves. All of these measures are put into place to ensure that you and your guests feel safe while celebrating your big day.
We hope these tips help you have a safe and beautiful wedding day with all of your loved ones that you will look back on with fond memories.
Copyright © 2021 Have Party Will Travel - All Rights Reserved.